Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer f/Steer By Wire [000-15621-001]
- Authorized Reseller
- Product Condition:
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
if you place order before 3pm EST
Usually ships the same business day.
30 day returns. | See Details
NAC-D Autopilot Computer for Steer By Wire
NAC-D is a steer-by-wire autopilot solution for Electronic Vessel Control Systems (steering systems with a digital interface).
With NAC -D, boaters with SeaStar® Optimus®, Yanmar® VC10/JC10, Volvo® IPS/EVC or Yamaha® helm master/single-engine control systems can benefit from all the full features and performance of Simrad® autopilots.
Easy to install
Requires only the connection of two Micro-C connectors – there is no requirement for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor installation, or dockside rudder calibration. This saves boaters time and money.
Featuring Continuum® steering and support for the SteadySteer™, the NAC -D allows automatic switching between two-speed profiles delivering optimal steering performance at both low and high speeds.
Choose the controller to suit your preference from dedicated controllers like the AP™ 44 or AP 48.
Simrad® autopilot systems incorporate state-of-the-art electronics and represent over 70 years of experience and development. Simrad® autopilots can reduce your workload and fatigue and improve your situational awareness and safety, helping you arrive fresher at your destination.
- SeaStar Solutions®, Volvo®, Yanmar® and Yamaha® approved control system interface
- Control via AP™ 44, AP 48
- No need for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor, or dockside calibration
- SteadySteer™ feature included
- Steer to a waypoint, heading, or set turn pattern, such as a U-turn, Spiral turn, and many more – the NAC™ -D can even initiate a zigzag turn
- CAN-bus data connectivity - connection to Optimus® steering systems via the CAN-bus data network
- Steering Type: Steer-By-Wire
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 10"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 9420064115747