- Marine Navigation & Equipment
- Garmin P319 Plastic Thru-Hull Depth/Temp - 8 Pin [010-10194-21]
Airmar P319 200/50kHz Plastic Thru-hull Transducer (8-pin)
This plastic thru-hull mount transducer performs well at high speeds.
An excellent choice for fiberglass and metal hulls, this 8-pin 600 W transducer has a depth of 800 to 1,200 ft; an operating frequency of 50 to 200 kHz; a beamwidth of 45 to 12 degrees; and a 0 to 7 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
Do not use on wood hulls.
When using with a 6-pin Garmin sounder, transducer adapter cable part number 010-11612-00 is required.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Chirp: No
- Cable Length (Feet): 39'
- Fairing Block Included: No
- Frequency: 50/200
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: 8
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Imagining: Standard
- Power: 600w
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0x-7x degree deadrise
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 2.7 lbs
- UPC: 753759971809
Owner's Manual (pdf)