Garmin Navionics+ NSSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland Coastal Marine Charts [010-C1285-20]
- Authorized Reseller
- Product Condition:
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
if you place order before 3pm EST
Usually ships the same business day.
30 day returns. | See Details
Navionics+™ NSSA004L - Mexico, the Caribbean to Brazil - Inland & Coastal Marine Chart
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartplotter.
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots. Fully customizable with various chart layers, overlay combinations and up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
When you purchase a new Garmin Navionics+ or Garmin Navionics Vision+ cartography product, a one-year subscription is included.
Chart Code - NSSA004L
Coastal coverage of Mexico, Central America and Brazil. Coverage includes the US Gulf Coast and the eastern US coast to Savannah, GA; Bermuda; the Bahamas; Cuba; Hispaniola; Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands; the Windward and Leeward Islands; Jamaica; the Panama Canal, the western coast of South America to Arica, Chile; the Galapagos Islands; the Revillagigedo Islands; the Ilha Fernando de Noronha; the Saint Peter and Saint Paul Archipelago and the Rocas Atoll.
- All-in-one Map Solution - Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offers coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Daily Chart Updates - Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. The one-year included subscription gives you access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Auto Guidance+ Technology - Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology1 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more.
- Depth Range Shading - High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- Up to 1' Contours - For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1' contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- Shallow Water Shading - To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- ActiveCaptain Community - Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- Check the compatibility of Garmin Navionics+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter
- Format - MicroSD/SD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Sold as an Individual