Analytic Systems Waterproof IP66 DC Converter 10A, 24V Out, 30-80V In, Ruggedized [VCH10W-24]
- 8.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Waterproof IP66 DC Converter 10A, 24V Out, 30-80V In, Ruggedized
The VCH10 Step Down series of Voltage Converters supply up to 10 amps of output current at 12, 24, 36 or 48 volts from any higher voltage between 20 and 80 volts DC in an IP66 rated watertight and EMC shielded enclosure for use in rugged environments.
The standard VCH10W model offers a Deutsch connector on a pigtail input/output cable, and the military grade VCH10MW features separate bayonet style MIL connectors for input and output.
The all surface mount high frequency design offers higher reliability, higher efficiency (more than 92%), more power (up to 544 watts at 48 VDC Out) and minimum size.
The VCH10MW is rated for operation from -40 to +55 degrees C and has been tested and confirmed to meet MIL-STD-461F for radiated and conducted emissions. It is designed to meet MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration.
The unit has reverse input protection, output current limiting and output over-voltage protection.
- Watertight O-ring sealed and EMC gasketed enclosure
- MIL connectors
- ‘Output ON’ and ‘Overload’ LED indicators
- Compact size and easy mounting
- Up to 80V input
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Paralleling diodes
- Custom output voltages available
- Two year warranty (parts and labor)
- Charger Input - Voltage: 30-80 VDC
- Charger Output - Amps: 10 Amp
- Charger Output Voltage: 32v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 2.05 lbs