Analytic Systems AC Intelligent Pure Sine Wave Inverter 1200W, 20-40V In, 110V Out [IPSI1200-20-110]
- 14.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 22.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
AC Intelligent Pure Sine Wave Inverter 1200W, 20-40V In, 110V Out
Digital Signal Processor controlled high power MosFet technology creates a low voltage Sine-Wave that is fed into a compact toroidal step-up transformer to create a very clean low EMI AC output.
Using the free to download ‘Power Wizard’ software, the user can select output frequency, output voltage, output frequency and low voltage shutdown parameters from any laptop through the standard micro-usb interface.
Safety features include current limiting, short circuit protection, inrush protection (during connection to the DC source), overtemperature de-rating and shutdown and low input voltage warning and shutdown.
An Off-Line UPS options allows external AC to be routed through the inverter for high power UPS function if the external AC fails.
- Programmable Low Voltage Shutdown
- Overload Protected
- Short Circuit Protected
- DSP Controlled
- Programmable Frequency
- Over Temperature Protected
- Hardwire AC Output Connection
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Three year parts and labour warranty
- Charger Input - Voltage: 20-40 VDC
- Charger Output - Amps: 10-12
- Charger Output Voltage: 110 VAC
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 14"W x 22"L WT: 42.4 lbs