RAM Mount RAM Quick-Grip Suction Cup Mount f/Apple MagSafe Compatible Phones [RAM-B-166-UN15WU]
- Ram Mount:
- Authorized Reseller
- Product Condition:
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
if you place order before 3pm EST
Usually ships the same business day.
30 day returns. | See Details
RAM® Quick-Grip™ Suction Cup Mount for Apple MagSafe Compatible Phones
The RAM® Quick-Grip™ product line gets an Apple MagSafe Charger compatible insert. Designed specifically to fit the official Apple MagSafe Charger, this RAM® Quick-Grip™ phone holder has a removable backing plate so you can install your Apple MagSafe Charger directly into the holder with the ability to adjust the positioning of the charging disk depending on your iPhone 12 model iPhone. This insert allows a perfect and secure fit for the MagSafe's charging disk and is only compatible with the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, and 12 mini with or without an official Apple MagSafe case. Included in this kit is the RAM® Twist-Lock™ B size suction cup base with B size medium length socket arm, perfect for windshield mounting in your vehicle. Take advantage of your iPhone 12's magnetic MagSafe charging abilities with this MagSafe mount.
- Kit includes RAM® Quick-Grip™ Holder for Apple MagSafe Charger, B size diamond ball base, short double socket arm, and RAM® Twist-Lock™ suction cup base ideal for vehicle windshields; MagSafe Charger not included
- Compatible with iPhone 12 and 13 series, Pro and Pro Max, with or without Apple MagSafe phone cases; not compatible with standard phone cases
- RAM® Quick-Grip™ Holder has a removable backing plate to adjust the positioning of the MagSafe Charger
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- HARDWARE INCLUDED: Assembly Hardware (1) Safety Tether
- SUCTION SIZE: 3.3" Diameter
- SOCKET-TO-SOCKET LENGTH: 3"
- BALL/SOCKET SIZE: B Size (1")
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Standard Use: 2 lbs, Heavy-Duty Use: 1 lb
- MATERIALS: Marine-grade aluminum, High strength composite
- WEIGHT: 0.95 lbs.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Exposure to vibrations, like those generated by high-powered motorcycle engines, might impact iPhone cameras.
Quick Guide (pdf)