Lowrance HDS 12 LIVE w/Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount C-MAP Pro Chart [000-14428-001]
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
HDS-12 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount & C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast™ smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a high-resolution, SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance quad-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder™
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance/CMOR
- Included Transducer: 000-14489-001
- Screen Size: 12'
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 14.2 lbs
- UPC: 9420024171950
If you are very much interested in fishing but you can't only for time, then I recommended you to use this fishfinder. It will save your time, make your fishing more easy and enjoyable. This device made my day when I first use this. Now I can catch a large number of fish within short time. I also like its additional features whose are smartphone connection, google maps, video display, providing fishing. Moreover It is too much beneficial to me.
If you are looking for a fishfinder that will not only look for fish spots but will serve you as a sonar, have maps, send you the messages and notifications and do lots of other things, you should look at this one. It's worth every penny and since I've got it I've never regretted buying it. Thank you for your help in choosing the right fishfinder and for great services!