Klein Tools Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool 
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool
Strip, cut, twist, shear and crimp with one tool. Features four dedicated crimpers for B connectors, insulated and non-insulated terminals plus Scotchlok® IDC connectors. This versatile tool twists, loops and strips 10-26 AWG solid and 12-28 AWG stranded wires and cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws. The reinforced head reduces flex keeping stripping holes sharp. The design is optimized for ideal leverage when stripping and crimping.
- Strips 10-26 AWG solid and 12-28 AWG stranded wire
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Crimps B connectors
- Crimps Scotchlok® IDC connectors
- Reinforced head reduces flex
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Precision shear-type cutting blades for easier cutting
- Loops and twists wire
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips
- Made in U.S.A.
- Scotchlok® is a registered trademark of 3M
- 4 crimpers in one tool
- Crimping Capacity: 10-22 AWG Insulated and Non-insulated Terminals; B-Connectors; Scotchlok® IDC Connectors
- Strips and Cuts: 10-26 AWG Solid and 12-28 AWG Stranded
- Applications: Cuts, strips and crimps wire
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.