Garmin BlueChart g2 HD - HXSA500L - South America - microSD/SD [010-C1067-20]
- Authorized Reseller
- Product Condition:
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
if you place order before 3pm EST
Usually ships the same business day.
30 day returns. | See Details
BlueChart® g3 HD - HXSA600X - South America - microSD™/SD™
Detailed coverage of the entire South American continent including the Amazon River; Lake Titicaca; Trinidad and Tobago; Easter Island; the Galapagos, San Felix, Juan Fernández and Falkland Islands (Las Malvinas). Coverage also includes the Panama Canal Zone; the Caribbean coast of Central America to Bluefields, NI; the Islas de San Andrés and the Pacific coast of Central America to Las Islas Revillagigedo, MX.
Our Advanced Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
Advanced Chart Detail
Detailed charts help the mariner guide their boat in and out of port with confidence.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)