Furuno 1715 LCD Radar w/10M Cable 
- 22.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 28.00 (in)
1715 LCD Radar with 10 Meter Cable
Furuno's 1715 is a high contrast LCD radar designed for pleasure craft and small fishing boats. Radar echoes are presented in four shades of gray on the 7" Silver Bright LCD. The Radar offers detailed pictures of coastline and targets at short ranges thanks to narrower pulse lengths and dual IF bandwidths. The antenna rotation speed automatically changes depending on the range selection for optimum target detection. The compact, waterproof display allows tabletop or panel mounting in the cockpit or on the open fly bridge.
The radar has a power saving Watchman mode. In this mode, the antenna is stopped and the transmission is off, while the screen displays nav data only. The radar wakes up at a specified time interval (5, 10 or 20 min) and operates for a minute. If a target enters the Guard Zone, an audible alarm sounds and the radar goes into its normal operating mode, canceling the Watchman mode. The alarm may also be set to work for a target leaving the Zone.
Other standard features include: EBL (Electronic Bearing Line), VRM (Variable Range Marker), TLL output (Target L/L), Cursor L/L readout, Echo Trail, Guard Zone Alarm, Anti Clutter Rain, Automatic control of tuning and sensitivity. The A/C RAIN control improves the target detection in the rain by elaborate design of the receiver.
With use of nav data inputs in NMEA 0183 format, the radar offers additional functions. Graphical and numeric waypoint information can be shown on the display. The Waypoint is indicated by a lollipop mark for easy identification on the radar display. In the TLL output function, you can use the cursor to output a specified target's L/L to the optional GPS navigator as a mark.
Includes 10M Standard Signal Cable.
- High Contrast 7" Silver Bright LCD for excellent sunlight view ability
- 14 range scales from 0.125 to 24 nm
- Low power consumption in Watchman mode - only 8W
- Dual bandwidth IF amplifier: broad band for high fidelity in short ranges, narrow band for enhanced detection in long ranges
- Variable antenna speeds with range scales for optimum performance on all ranges
- Cursor position can be read in L/L (GPS Navigator is required)
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen to aid in Vessel Navigation (GPS Navigator is required)
- Programmable Navigation Data repeater feature
- Zoom in to a specific area
- Reverse video feature for effective use at night
- Guard Zone Alarm
- 12 to 24VDC, 38W (max), 8W (in Watchman mode)
- 115/230 VAC with optional rectifier PR-62
- Array Size (Inches): 18'
- Cable Length (Meters): 10m
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: 5.2 - 25
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): 2.2 kW
- Range - Max (Miles): 24 n.m.
- Range Scale: 1/8 - 24
- Resolution (VxH): 240 x 320
- Screen Size: 7.0'
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 22"W x 28"L WT: 33 lbs
- UPC: 611679243461
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)