Bad Elf Bluetooth GPS Pro+ [BE-GPS-2300]
- Bad Elf GPS:
- Authorized Reseller
- Product Condition:
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
if you place order before 3pm EST
Usually ships the same business day.
30 day returns. | See Details
Bluetooth GPS Pro+
Includes: Bluetooth GPS + GLONASS Receiver with Barometric Sensor, USB File System Support and Streaming NMEA GPS Data Output
Be Adventurous - Explore the World
The original Bad Elf GPS Pro received rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, andprivate aviation.
The GPS Pro+, adds GLONASS satellite capability, USB file system access to data logs, and a barometric sensor for altitude. This GPS receiver, with 24 hour battery life when paired over Bluetooth/35 Hour Battery - Stand Alone Data Logger and the capacity to log a full week on the road just got better.
- Instantly add GPS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch devices via Bluetooth
- Connect up to five device at once
- View GPS+GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD
- All day battery life - Pair Over Bluetooth - 24Hrs / Stand Alone Data Logger - 35Hrs
- Log up to 200 hours of trip position data direct on your Bad Elf
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming NMEA GPS data
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer
- High performance 66 channel GPS + GLONASS receiver that provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track
- Accurate to 2.5M (9') up to 60,000' and 1000 mph
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance - Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required
- IPX4 water resistance makes this device ready for outdoors
Bad Elf GPS provides location data to any and all apps that use Apple's iOS Core Location framework.
Where To Use?
- Vehicle Navigation
- 2.5M (9') positional accuracy with MTK chipset
- 66 channel GPS & GLONASS receiver
- WAAS compatible, SBAS/EGNOSIMSAS support
- Up to 10Hz sample rate
- Lock times: 2s (hot). 1Ss (warm). 33s (cold)
- Size: 3.0" x 2.4" x 0.7" / 76mm x 61mm x 18mm (HWD)
- Weight: 3.2oz/91g - full package 6oz/170g
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
- iPhone SS, iPhone SC, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4
- iPad Air and iPad (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation)
- iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina display
In The Box:
- Bad Elf GPS Pro+ Data Logger
- 3' (1M) mini-USB cable for charging
- Car charger
- User guide
- Detachable lanyard
Owner's Manual (pdf)
I love this GPS as it is very compact, but this is not the feature I like the most. I like that it functions 24 hours before you need to charge it again. It's very important when you are somewhere in the mountains and need the GPS with you al the time. It's also very powerful and in most cases catches the signal to show you all the necessary information.